The numbers from the year show exactly how well we did and I shared these at the year end banquet last night - so hold on to your seats for a crazy ride down memory lane!
Between us we all:
- Attended over 28 meetings (not including conventions)
- Took part in 35 various activities
- Donated 54# of soap, 93# of food and $500 of bday bags to CAP
- Donated $500 of items to Dress 4 Succes
- Helped pack over 13,000 meals for Feed My Starving Children
- Helped sign 375 cards for troops
- Raised over $2,200 for ways and means or various groups
- Donated over $1,000 to various causes
We spent 551 hours together over the year, with 330 of them being actual service hours - that equates to $7,309.50!
If you didn't get your tiara or glittery headband last night, no worries, it's waiting for you - because in my eyes, you all left a little trail of glitter every time you attended a meeting or helped at an event.
Thanks for making 2013-14 a great year, and I look forward to the places we go and the things we do with our new president Annette!